Vampire Rabbit Doorway
£35.00Pin It Tweet
Vampire Rabbit Doorway, hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
(Note: Hover the cursor over each image to zoom)
Located behind St. Nicholas' Cathedral, the bizarre figure of a fanged rabbit stands above the ornate doorway of a solicitors office.
There doesn't appear to be a factual explanation for the rabbit being there, though some say it was designed by the famous engraver Thomas Bewick (whose workshop was on Amen Corner) after a particularly heavy session on the printing solvents...
- Limited edition of 350.
- Signed and numbered by the artist.
- This is a giclée print on 310gsm archival paper.
- Available in A4 (£35.00) and A5 size (£20.00).
- The print is sold unframed but fits into a standard size frame.
- No copyright messages appear on actual prints.
- Free UK delivery.