Grand Hotel (Tynemouth)
£150.00Pin It Tweet
Grand Hotel, hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
(Note: Hover the cursor over each image to zoom)
Tynemouth's Grand Hotel was initially commissioned in 1872 by the Duke of Northumberland as a summer residence for the Duchess. It was converted to a hotel in 1877 and has stood as an iconic seafront landmark ever since.
- Limited edition of 100.
- Signed and numbered by the artist.
- Supplied in a white frame as pictured. (Black frame is also available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to order).
- Ideal wedding gift. Can be supplied with a free additional signature board inlay mount as pictured.
- Print size 297 x 297mm, overall size 545 x 545mm.
- This is a giclée print on 310gsm archival paper.
- No copyright messages appear on actual prints.
- £15.00 UK delivery or FREE collection from Heaton, Newcastle (please email if wishing to collect).