Grand Hotel (Tynemouth)
£150.00Pin It Tweet
Please note: I'm away on holiday (hurrah!) from Thursday 28th Aug until Sunday 14th Sept 2014. Any orders placed between these dates will only be dispatched on Sept 15th. Sorry about that. If you need any quick fire prints in the meantime remember some prints are stocked in the Baltic gallery gift shop... Thanks, Ben
Grand Hotel, hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
(Note: Hover the cursor over each image to zoom)
Tynemouth's Grand Hotel was initially commissioned in 1872 by the Duke of Northumberland as a summer residence for the Duchess. It was converted to a hotel in 1877 and has stood as an iconic seafront landmark ever since.
- Limited edition of 100.
- Signed and numbered by the artist.
- Supplied in a white frame as pictured. (Black frame is also available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to order).
- Ideal wedding gift. Can be supplied with a free additional signature board inlay mount as pictured.
- Print size 297 x 297mm, overall size 545 x 545mm.
- This is a giclée print on 310gsm archival paper.
- No copyright messages appear on actual prints.
- £15.00 UK delivery or FREE collection from Heaton, Newcastle (please email if wishing to collect).