£35.00Pin It Tweet
Crown Posada, hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
(Note: Hover the cursor over each image to zoom)
Legend has it that the Crown Posada was bought by a Spanish Sea Captain for his mistress... The second oldest pub in the city, the Crown Posada is a grade two listed building with a Victorian exterior, an elaborately panelled entrance and beautiful stained glass windows.
- Limited edition of 350.
- Signed and numbered by the artist.
- This is a giclée print on 310gsm archival paper.
- Last order for Christmas 18/12/2014 at 5pm.
- Available in A4 (£35.00) and A5 size (£20.00).
- The print is sold unframed but fits into a standard size frame.
- No copyright messages appear on actual prints.
- Free UK delivery.